Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Notary Signature Block United Kingdom

151 - February watered.

past four and a half years that we're here, I've never been so "cold"! 21 to 23 and 27 ° in the morning, 28 degrees around noon. For a while, I'd better like many here. I would put out a "sweater" ... except I did not!

Last night, Dominic said, on entering the room: "Gee, the air conditioning does not work!" Except it was only in the warmer room, with air conditioning (we Let's get to 25 °) than in the living room completely open to the garden ...
A shame! He took down the air conditioning to 24 degrees (I was cold at night!) For the sole purpose of draining a little air from the room because it's obviously the rain falling in torrents, that We owe these temperatures "winter"!





This month of February is in fact particularly well watered. And not only water but also with champagne! (We have many birthdays to celebrate ... Do, JM, F, C, Ph, M.!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment