Sunday, October 12, 2008

Average Cup Size Country

Hello darling!

Because better late than never, here I am again finally on the web! ... This absence and the silence was long ... very very long!
I have recovered my computer this week and I can finally get back to my old ways.
I still have to admit I do not have much scrap fatigue and lack of motivation is linked against me ... And why? A happy event is simply expected next March.
I found myself in a state of extreme fatigue due to constant nausea that accompanied me from morning to evening and from evening to morning! ... I do not keep any food (I lost 5 kg in 2 months) But today, I took the bull by the horns! ... I sleep a little less, I eat, I endure tropical heat to our advantage ... and I found Finally a bit of my energy!

I am perfectly aware of the concern that I've caused you, as shown by the personal messages and your kind words this week I found myself logging in for the first time.
Now I'm back !!!!! ... Maybe next time these less often and less present on your blogs, but I do best ...

Now a little scrap with the 1 st page. Tajah and Zia, always in the spotlight.







Now a little shopping!
During my stay in Lyon, my mom took me to a fabulous place, a real treasure trove for people like me who love to hunt around and find the "rare item"
This magical place: the Odds Vaise brac. Amie Lyons
scrapbooker, if you do not know this place and you are fond of old-fashioned,''is ZE PLACE! "Watching my little treasures ... rather

Tons of buttons ...



ribbons, braids, ponpons, business cards ...


Da
the beautiful Lace ...



Encore ribbons, lace ...



postcards to the retro theme, old children's books ...



Recommended Tips And full of yet I bring home my mom and also with my sister in law! It will be understood, the full is done!
is continued again and again with the scrap.

Photo taken in Lyon, the Gallo-Roman site.







Photo taken at the level of the Cathedral of Fourviere ... this "Totoche" waiting for us!







Small delusions of 2 little girls completely barge!! Thanks to Nanou
wigs!







That's the end of the weekend. I hope you had as much fun as I find myself writing to you this post.
I'll be back this week on your blogs.
Big big kisses all soft and all warm in my hand.
soon, SamSam

0 comments:

Post a Comment