Monday, October 27, 2008

What Mg Are Green Xanax Bars

Pin Up

Hi everyone,
beginning of your week is well spent? ... Some of you may be lucky enough to be on vacation if so, enjoy it! ...
For my part, my Sunday and Monday have been more than relaxing. I even took the opportunity to make a nice p'tite page (at least for my taste!)
Before you reveal it, just this photo taken this morning in Cayenne: I dream of taking the time to make the streets Cayenne and photographing the facades of Creole houses, as well as details of the balconies. Yet it is not complicated, I get up early on a Sunday morning and I share with my digital and my water bottle. I confess that I never think ...


last my little now.
Through this wink, I want to introduce you to my little sister, aka "auntie Nanou" or "Naninou"
At the time, or that we were still little girls of 12 / 13, it was she who introduced me to the pin up. Today, we stayed all 2 fans. It was more obvious for me to stage my sister with one of these characters.

Hein beautiful she is my tit'soeuuurette !!??!...


I like this kitsch that I deliberately wanted to give my page.

And since I'm talking about "passion Pin Up", I show you a part that I did in February 2007, 10 years after this series of photographs in B & W, during my last holiday in Morocco.


... Mrs Vui! ... I was blond at the time!


And here is my very first scrapbook page ... Finally, the second since the first is a simple table that
I made during an introductory session in Strasbourg.
This page must be dated September 2006.

Do not think ... I'm not quite topless in this photo! ... Just as nature has spoiled much of that side, and the picture (which is hardly suggestive of the way!), I reveal a little bit over my chest, so I do not want to " shock sensitive "(lol) so I just asked this" sign "on my page to show you (originally, it is not)

I love to stage with these characters, I think they'd fit perfectly. Besides, if I had 20 years in the 50 United States, I think I will not hesitate to ask. And then when you're young, and we stay within the limits of the respectable and non-vulgar, I would need to enjoy it, because later, we regret not having taken the trouble to delirious facing the camera ... Anyway, my point of view!
My post was a very long day, okay, nobody sleep ???...
And it's not over, just a little word about Picasa, a free photo editor.
With Babsy , I bizoute the way, I recently discovered and installed this software on my PC. It is with this one and quite simply that I changed the picture of my daughter-fi.
Several effects are available, so please: if you're as gifted as I am in IT, and if you like "fiddling" your photos is a breeze with Picasa!
On this, the Miss ... I embrace you very tenderly. See you soon, here or elsewhere ...
SamSam

0 comments:

Post a Comment