Friday, November 7, 2008

Equivalent For Shortening

"RESOLUTION ONE" My passion

Good day to you all who take the trouble to make this stop by my house.
I hope you are well and that your week went well ...

I wanted to show you the wonderful mail art that I have received eight days ago. A unique gift made by the talented Angelthim ...
Here the envelope, gave me my mail carrier in person (she also has cracked its beauty)
is the 1st time that I have this kind of achievement and, believe me, c is even more beautiful in person!



The beautiful card that was made just for me!
If that's not art !?!...



Thanks again to you my dear Eliza, I'll bisouilles tenderly.

Now, my last page made this week ... All I needed was the journaling
but all that came to my mind does not suit me ...
I think that this page will be the beginning of a series on my resolutions.
I'm all in colorful pages at the moment, do not you think?



And always p'tits details that go ...









One last thing before ending p'tite. Apparently some of you still have a lot of trouble to leave me a "yuck whaouh or" if you wish, you can always do a little turn on my FLICKR gallery . I would love to see you there! ...

On this girls, it is a little over 17H and my day is far from over ... then "quick rest and shower p'tite" and shoo, I'm off to the restaurant!!
Big kisses to all, and a good weekend
soon, here or elsewhere, Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment