Monday, November 24, 2008

The Best Of Beautiful Agony

Ras-le-bol and Zen Attitude!

Hello girls!

Nothing goes in the brave new world! Why, you say? Simply because: NOTHING WILL MORE!!
And I must remain calm ...
It's been two days that I try desperately to publish more than a little què'que'chose on this damn blog, that history does not forget me, but nothing to do!! So I let go ... Enough 's enough ... I fart shot and "blogger" makes me become a goat and goat and cow, and what you want at the same time! ...

Yes yes, I am and relax! ... It is not easy, but I have the "zen Mooo!"
And because I like having the last word especially when dealing with "blogging", and because I'm the strongest one-two is still sitting in this chair ... it should not count? Well anyway I decided to publish my text here and for photos, it will move up in FLICKR ... Simply click on the link at the top right ... uh no, LEFT, and you're on my gallery.
You'll find two pages done last May and photos of my little snuff bottle yesterday.
Marre also Poplist this does not work! ... And comments that you can not write Because it blocks I do not know where ?!?... You will understand, this is my fifteen minutes "revolt" and "y-fed up!"

And that's not all bad, I had planned to announce today if we waited a little guy pitchoun or because we had an appointment this morning ... but now, a mega strike and the strikers p'tits armed with their big trucks block access to Cayenne!!
With my man, not discouraged for a penny, we decided to go on a motorcycle ... I know, not very advisable if you have a lil bottle of just six months, but this force majeure !!!!!.... My man and his great patience want to know if it is "a pissing standing or sitting" as he says! So here we go quietly ... overlapping proudly our Virago, and sneaking neither seen nor known among the trucks! ... We arrive in Cayenne, hair cell in time for my appointment from 8:30 ... But we had omitted one important detail! My scanner does not have loved motorcycles (wow shame!) It would have been very difficult to get through roadblocks with his big 4x4! So no consultation!!
And you know why this mega strike, which I agree 100%? Because we pay almost € 2 per liter of gasoline in Guyana (0.99 cents against 1.77 in Paris here !!!!) Already life is horribly expensive since the arrival of the euro ... to believe that confused with a € 1 franc !

Zen I am, I'll stay Zen!
me I tell you: everything is fine in a brave new world!
Apart from that, everything is fine, my health, my little tribe, my job ... how everything is going!

Bisouilles to those who stop here, take the time to read and perhaps write a little note ...
soon here or elsewhere, Sam

In fact, PS super important!!
Mabaco just posted on his blog on a mini Christmas ... it is squarely the detour and deserves to be seen by as many of us!
The pages are as lovely as each other! ... For my part, I feel inspired to ideas of mail art, greeting cards or other projects.
Then, blow up these "coms" and tell him how it's too good !!!!!!!
I count on you, eh girls !?!... You see, you will not be disappointed!
Kisses ........
click on its name in "my DK" because I can not put link ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment