Friday, November 14, 2008

What To Write Ina Sympathy Card In Spanish

Focus on the Scrap and Zia

Hello girls! A little post
rapido, anyone? ... I'll try to be quick because I go back to work soon !!!...
So first of all, my little page - I am very proud!! - Responding to the challenge No. 9 Focus on Scrap . The new
theme: Catchlight. These are p'tites lights shining in your eyes when you do a portrait, usually caused by daylight or artificial light (not flash)
I immediately thought of this photo that seemed Zia all appropriate.

The picture is somewhat fuzzy because it is a mega close-up of Zia, and when the subject moves, the close-ups that blurs ... The word "blur" of course!


page while my little world ...


And all full of big plans to see a much closer ... I know ... it is used to it, big plans!!



Voili voilou! ...
Tomorrow is the anniversary of my little sausage of love! Already 5 years! ... We will celebrate this Sunday with all full of gnomes p'tits home!

my little Zia is like in this picture, always doing the "assholes", never serious, but that's how we like it ...
You filled our lives Gaite, Love and antics, especially, does not change anything because that's how we love you!
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY ANGEL






Kisses to all, a very good weekend and certainly the week next

SamSam

0 comments:

Post a Comment