Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How To Report Unknown Name Unknown Number

"Scrap'a says" answer the questions! Page

Hello girls!
How's it going in the beginning of the week? ... I know it is Wednesday, but maybe some of you have started their week like me now?
some time ago that I was contacted by Mary-Jo said Scrap'a p'tite for a friendly interview. I also had to do was build a page with his happy team.
pages of girls and my writing is Interro here or there .
Good ride you.



Attractions p'tits details that go ...




Thank you for stopping by and asks to have the time to write this little note ... you know, that we sometimes hesitate to write but so much pleasure when we read ...
A very good week under the scorching sun of Guyana.
I kiss you tenderly, Sam
Tiny Postscript for the Gervaise :
Yes! That's a photo booth! ... This afternoon there, we had spent at least an hour!
An hour that was literally dying of hot (when the air-conditioned cabins?)
This photo Tajah (the brunette) is on the knees (at least "try to take on these knees") that Zia n 'could not stop sliding, and I had just enough room to slide my head in the middle ... leaving my little ass off with the cart racing!
Giggles and acrobatics have given birth to several rather nice shots!
Girls ask me elsewhere when will we be back, as if it were the throne Fair!
... Ah! ... The simple pleasures of life!
soon, here or elsewhere ... Sat

0 comments:

Post a Comment