Saturday, May 17, 2008

Constructivism Progressivism Perennialism



Goodnight, or good morning ...
A Saturday night on earth, somewhere between forests, rivers and sea, a nénette should lie for he is almost 2 am, when she is on the ball. In fact, I just wanted to show you a little collage of photos picks around my computer. You can not imagine the amount of photos I have to shoot.
have already downloaded more than 940 photos on Pixmania and I'm not finished! So until they can scrap (finally) recent photos, here's a tiny tiny Tiny, small preview of some pictures in bulk, and without comment ...












Well, a little of everything and almost nothing, just a few moments, moments of life.

Friday at work, I had fun to compile a short list of words and phrases that I use for years, like tics, but tics that I love because I can replace it for anything world by the words of another!
All is told with humor, show affection, yes, it's true, and even this:
gutless, little cunt, shit noodle, my nénette, Boudiou, brat, sausage, is'pice di counasse, pitcher, silly, sweetie, Louloutte, poupette, ottoman, annoying, trick-muche.
-do kids!
-before the hour is not the hour after hour, it's more time!
-hopefully, in the best of worlds
stinks-beak and belly fat
-action/réaction!
When I sneeze, I say "To my wishes, thank you"

Too bad eh, this kind of list ?!... This race was already made and had to furnish time pending the arrival of the 1st customers !....
Come on, if she wants to be fit tomorrow lazing in the pool, hanging out with his tribe and make another 150 photos! She has an interest in how fast neck-layer basket pa-paw round (according to my friend Chris)
With that, she tenderly bizoute you and thank you for all these p'tits words you let him.
soon on your blogs, and good Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment