Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Which Is Better Micardis Or Norvasc?



Nenets Hi! ...
Not much from me this week ... indeed, I am a little on the ball ... can not wait next weekend!
So ... p'tites different things to show you ... First, this:
I participate in the tournament from May / June on the forum Vicky Scrap . Last week was held on the first turn. My orders, a minimum of 150 words journaling. Those who know me know I bug my journaling, I have trouble finding a title ... but there 150 words!! And so my pages are loaded, I almost gave up! ...
Finally, I brainstormed all week, and now I "laid" at the last minute



A bit of me on this new page ...
These are all nice p'tits words that you left me on my photos (you know, the ones where I show off ...) to me to decide on the theme.
I may be "a little" photogenic today, but it was not always the case!
Qualified for the 1st round ... I Ponder calmly on the new topic.
... And as usual, p'tits things that go well ...










Yesterday was the anniversary of Val, and as I know she has already received, I can show you the card I made him ... Another Happy Birthday and lots of kisses to you.







I will have many other things to show you, but for now, no possible! Porqué? ... Bah ... I am waiting for some things for some stuff ... Finally, you know what?!!
Patience, patience! ...

People often ask me where I find those pretty little pictures vintage that I put on most of my pages. Sometimes it's simple Recycling, as here, with this tarot deck offered by a magazine there is more than a year.





Recently, I purposely buy a lot of panties for Tajah Betty BOOP ... just for fun to get the Betty on the box!! Vintages
My Pictures, when with them, come from a lot of CDs to buy on EBAY.
The seller, this is it, LUNAGIRL ANTIQUE IMAGES , but I just found this one also, AMERICAN HISTORY BUFF . I strongly advise you
take a look, prices are not excessive, and there are several themes.



There, I said everything !!!!... At least for now.
I bisouille tenderly, Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment