Monday, June 2, 2008

Removing White Wine From Velour Couch

Page "Miss Tajah"

Little Cuckoo fast enough for me, because after two days of "float hopeless," the sun is back ( ahhhh !.... there is justice! ...) I'm so used to my Mondays in the sun ...
So this p'tite page j'adoooore !
I made yesterday evening, having finally realized that for the 2 nd around the forum Vicky Scrap .
I was saying that I adored this new ti'page ... I love these colors and flashy kitsch this side I wanted to spotlight around my poupette . And worse Tajah love it too ... when you ask for?
Besides, you know what she says when she sees me in my office mess with my photos in all directions, and my boxes and drawers emptied onto the table?
- And bin me when j's'rais bigger, I'll do the scrapbooking like you, and I will do some beautiful things!
Happiness is not it.









I bisouille very tenderly, and very very very soon, here or at home.
Go ... Pool name is ... promised, I'm not selfish and I'm also for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment