Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Burlington Coat Factory Robes For Women

A trademark for a Beautiful Friendship Australian

me again ... It
is more than an hour to go to bed ... I "I battle" to keep my eyes open a little more ... I am looking for the keys on my keyboard, and I try to go faster, I hit anything!
So I will abbreviate! ... My darling
Australia, aka Brigitte finally received my entry for her diary Friendship. I believe that my courier has been 3 weeks to Cayenne / Australia! But hey, it happened, and most importantly (I saw myself redoing my page ...)







It must be said that Brigitte will have to wait long! ... In fact, my first page done almost 2 months ago (at least!) Does not absolutely pleased me and I had put aside, thinking to improve it! ... Sometimes it is better not to hurry, and rather than expect a sudden illumination, it is better''gently work the photo, recover what is recoverable and start all over from the beginning! "Is
not?

I want a good and sweet night to night owls of Guyana who, like me are eaten by mosquitoes ... not to mention the nightlife elsewhere.
SamSam.

In fact, you saw I put lots of color on my blog, it's prettier right?
Bisouuuilllles !!!!...

Special Dedication to Chabana: thank you for pointing that I should pay attention to my own info. That's all repaired, it says nothing now! ... Hugs to you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment