Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Onkyo Receiver Shuts Off At Higher Volumes

Challenge ColorYourWorld

Hello everyone.
I not know about you, but for me the days are getting shorter! I want to do a thousand things, but time always catches me! ...
I just have time to show you my page for the challenge of ColorYourWorld .
This time, the Black & White who is honored with a touch of color (everything except red) Because I love pink and all those shades , I told myself that this would be too easy and I had, for once expand my color palette!
Place green anise and pistachio ... this trend at the moment ...









Go zouhhh as of hab, I have little time left before the service tonight, I will be a little bit .
I bisouilles all very well and all (is not it bro ?!...)
from you soon, Sat

0 comments:

Post a Comment