Monday, June 23, 2008

Japanese Chex Mix And Seaweed Snack

Page "William, my godson to me" Cheers

Hello Girls! My page
p'tite night, you want to see it? ...

... First, I present "pudding junior, son of Vio and Dom, aka" THE ROD! ... And Junior
pudding, he ... and it is Willy, my little godson of nothing but love me!



It is not pretty "my son"? ...

Currently, he is in Metropolis Holiday with Dad / Mom ... and as I know my Coupin Vio wanders from time to time here, I made this layout of my little Bonhomme, a like "a special dedication"
Vio, if you pass by there, I miss you (our delusions as well) and I kiss your 2 Men. Rendezvous in late July ...









Go! ... For fun ... Delusions of our little girls! ... Because there is no age to split the mouth! ...



And in the words so our friend Coluche "there is a band of young, one s'fend mouth" The craziest of us 2 is definitely You!

I bisouilles all and all very tenderly, Sam
soon, here or elsewhere ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment