Friday, June 13, 2008

My Mouth Is Sore After Tooth Removal

The Land of Candy, as in all Countries ...



Good day to you ...
My third tournament participation Vicky Scrap. My orders, scrapped my favorite cartoon! ... I immediately thought of my girlfriend Candy !!!!!!!
I not know about you, but to me this character have me marked ... He has also scored buddy Dom who will not stop the fun of it! "Oh yes! Candy? The crybaby ... ... sometimes he still poisses !..."
Well, it has not quite wrong! ... It is true that little paper girl orphan, it was a lot ... much ... much of a bummer! ...
So I wanted to honor him, to my way with this page. Thank
Internet for giving me lots of pretty pictures of her. Come on, I leave you zieuter!











I passed the 3rd round! My next mission: a page from a sketch.

It's time for me to go work !!!!!!!... I embizoute very strong, and good weekend!
SamSam ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment