Friday, June 6, 2008

Surgeon Xmas How To Fix The Heart

2 new pages

Yo girls!
It is there, it's the weekend end ? ... I hope your week has been good, not too tiring, and stress free! My
p'tite week I was not quite finished, I take my p'tite poses to show you a few trinkets, and respond to 3 tags. .. frankly, heuuu ... you abuse not just girls ...? Gonna get drunk with me all these indiscretions! ... But we'll see later.
I show you my first participation in the second round of the tournament on the forum Vicky Scrap .
My instructions: everything by 2. For example, 2 pink flowers, 2 black buttons, etc. ... and include the number 2 in the title.



Honestly, I did not get that second round, I realized too late that I had used 2 colored ribbons different.
Here I am thinking hard for round 3 ... I inherited a subject hyper nice and I look forward to it!
Well, now, a tag ... because if I paste them all in the teeth at once, obviously it is going to "tweak" ...
Oup's! ... I just realize that it is the same sent Vivi 26 and Scrapy Sev .
So for purely culinary ... and when you work in catering and we is hyper greedy, it does not stall on this type of questionnaire.
- a food that I hate: the guts and brains.
- 3 favorite foods: cheese fondue, pastilla of my mom, and foie gras
- Favorite Recipe: heuuu ... because my man is an excellent cook, I really do not cook ... but I'm the queen of pasta "al dente !
- drink of choice: green tea and mint tea Earl Grey with a dash of milk.
- the dish I dream of making : ALL the dishes my mom! " This is the best cook in the world!! You think I exaggerate? ...
- my best culinary memory: not possible to answer, sorry but there are too many! I do
tag anyone, I think that this questionnaire has been around for a while, and I think you go through it all already.

A little scrap with this latest layout made Wednesday.
I strolled on the blog Ingvild Bolme , where she has a pretty cool skit. Here
my interpretation. Always
my daughters in the spotlight ... anyway, I have no recent photo to use, I'm 10 months behind in the prints of my photos, you can imagine ????...







In fact !!!!!!.... I do not say you have !!!!!!.... I was awarded a SCRAP ROCK AWARD by Angelthim , alias Eliza .


flattered, happy, all moved to see that my p'tits delusions scrap as you like ... and a big thank you to you.
I now attribute to 3 scropines .
I'll surprise you, but it is a girl that I adore and who scrap more. To her I owe all these ideas of trinkets on my pages. His style is so unique. It Sabrina .
Then Mabaco I absolutely love !!!!!
Finally, Iris Babao ... J'adoooore ! You know eh?

Well, for the last tag, we'll see next time ... I have just enough time to prepare before leaving work.
A very good weekend end to all of you, I hope under the sun!
Kisses kisses, Sat

0 comments:

Post a Comment