Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why Are People Posting Numbers On Theirs Facebook

Summer!

the Hi darling!

Not much from me lately ... Mother's Day has passed, giving way to the Father. So the job at the restaurant donf! And this is the time of departure here in Guyana: group meals at galore, hours of work extending! ...
In addition, I see I have tons of com to my last page on Candy!

heartfelt THANKS !!!!....

45 coms !!!!! A record for me! ...
can not imagine how all these p'tits words made me happy! ... Especially since I finished 2 weeks of foul mood or any m'insupporte. I'm angry about certain things, and I think it's starting to happen.
But hey, this is not important. My mood and my mood did not scrap or communication, but I'll catch up I promise!

In one week, the holidays !!!...
We leave home, in France: a party, Lyon, Strasbourg and the other ... To me BALANCES, flea markets, peaches and strawberries, good food, family, friends, tourism, the "do nothing", Disney Land, and all full of things !....
So, the whole month of July, my blog will be on vacation, I will still make lil 'cuckoos from time to time, especially if I get to scrap ...
What I like is to attend at least one workshop with a known scrapper who would teach me all full of neat stuff. But ... is not a priority ... Let

little're talking! News tournament Vicky Scrap. Making my page after that skit ... I had the bad idea to tour the sketch so that the track is horizontal.




Me, I find my beautiful page. I know it's pretentious ... but I'm not, I speak ...
I do not finish the tournament. Too bad.
I'm 2 pages in this tournament that I loved doing, "Candy" and "You make me feel not beautiful"




Now this page p'tite any of colorful pétante cheerfulness that I just finished. Still
Zia, in all its splendor clown! ... Hey, I could put that title!
I strolled on the blog Michelle and I wanted to draw inspiration from his style that I love.


... and the little details that go ...






The desire to scrap my resume is a good sign ... I feel like I'm still going to bed late! Anyway, I promise I will update in my "non-visit" blog.
Maybe tomorrow for my future page night.
Kisses, Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment