Monday, May 12, 2008

Dog Skin Tag Dr Schols

new and page ColorYourWorld

the Hi girly!
I have not found the time to get back on my blog to give you some news. Since the beginning
episode of hospital / plaster, everyone told me
"Do not worry, at this age children are recovering very fast !..."
Yes, I could not imagine how!!
poupette Zia is moving all the time, a true electric battery ... is the kind of nénette who fears nothing and does not let walk all over, even by the greatest! I sometimes say jokingly
"It's not possible ... there is something wrong ... you should've be a little guy you !!!!"
"bin And no, I'm a fiiiiillle ...!"
If I were to describe my p'tits socks {term of endearment referring to my daughters! I would say}
- Wisdom for Tajah
- Chip Zia
All that to say that Zia is worn like a charm. She is doing as a leader with his left hand (she is right handed) In 3 weeks, more than plaster and physiotherapy sessions.

That
here ...
Before the episode the day scrapbooking, I wanted to thank each of you for all your lovely words to Zia, I told him do all the kisses ...
Now, a small page, still on my Bullets.
It responds to the challenge of ColorYourWorld this week, with instructions on Pink and Green. I used the sketch 36 by Iris Babao Uy on Scrap- ideas.
I'm generally not particularly a fan of sketch, my pages are the result of pure chance or nothing is really thoughtful, choosing the decor paper, I make all As ... but for this sketch, I wanted to pay "homage" to that of the Filipino scrapbooker I love VRAAAAIMEEENT!! Iris So, if you go through there ....
Go, blablater enough!

heartfelt thanks for your nice and motivating more than p'tits words that I love and I read with endless fun.
And pardon to all those I have yet to visit due to time constraints.
soon, SamSam

0 comments:

Post a Comment