Sunday, May 4, 2008

How To Do A Catwalk On A Ski Doo

Page "Regard de Chipie"

Hello Nenets,
this little page Zia made last night (first 2 hours, close to 4 am) Let me tell you that I'm slammed this morning, but hey ...
Friday afternoon, Zia's broken elbow ("break" is not really the word I would say more "smash") She slipped and it is his right elbow, which has borne the weight of his body ...
So in the evening operation, installation of 2 pins and plaster.
It should come out tomorrow ...
I know that nothing catastrophic, it is commonplace to have an arm, leg in plaster, but I do not! The mere thought of knowing that my suffering Poupette hurts my heart, and then, she has only 4 1 / 2 years ... I want to be in its place ...

This page is, as always, in my state of mind at the time, reflected by the black background used. Afterwards, all these colors, these lights that correspond to Courage Zia, and my love for her.

Well, I will make you cuckoo on your blogs in a few days (I saw these new things ... some of you)
I kiss you all tenderly, Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment